Friday, October 8, 2010

a journal of odds and sodds that are the making of me

I have decided to get more involved in this blog. I resolve to keep it as a visual journal of my inspirations, thoughts and aspirations. I am in the middle of my m Tech studies in visual communication design and I think this is a great format for this kind of journaling. My studies are about the use of pictographic images as a visual voice. I have conceptualised and created sets of cards with this simple silhouetted style of the depiction of objects and figurative images. I have used them as a way to interact with people, a way to gather stories and as an educational tool. These cards function as creative prompts and subliminal triggers.

I am uploading the slide shows I have created of my paintings, cutouts, photosand collages. The movie clips I have made (movie technology and expertise accredited to Kieth Kennith) capture workshops and interactive happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment